5 Part Gender Series created by Maya Gonzalez.
Expanding the mind and beautifying the world with Queer/Trans/Intersex fabulousness!
GEARED TO Grown-ups and Young Adults
THIS ONLINE COURSE:
- steps through some of the scholarship behind Maya’s children’s books on gender,
- provides a more in-depth, expanded perspective on specific areas, and
- establishes the larger holistic frame
Each part in the series focuses on a different theme: Nature, Multicultural Awareness, Indigenous, and US history, and finally the Gender Wheel. Questioning why the truth about gender in these areas has been suppressed may be just as important as learning more about each subject.
INCLUDES coloring pages, children’s book recommendations, scholarly books, videos and additional resources.
Enroll in this FREE course to track your progress through the materials (you will be asked to create an account before you enroll)
Part 1: Nature
Part 2: Multicultural Awareness
Part 3: Indigenous History (North America)
Part 4: US History (1600s-1800s)
Part 5: The Binary, The Holistic Self & The Gender Wheel
- The Binary & The Holistic Self
- Toward a Holistic Perspective of the Self
- Calling in Your Holistic Self
- The Holistic Self and Gender
- The Gender Wheel
- Part 5: Imagine for a Moment
- Part 5: What is Commonly Taught and Thought
- Part 5: Back to the Truth and Practical Daily Application
- Part 5: 4 Areas of Action