5 Part Gender Series created by Maya Gonzalez.
Expanding the mind and beautifying the world with Queer/Trans/Intersex fabulousness!
This online series geared to grownups and young adults steps through much of the scholarship behind Maya’s children’s books on gender and provides a more in-depth, expanded perspective on specific areas and the larger holistic frame.
Each part in the series focuses on a different theme: Nature, Multicultural Awareness, Indigenous, and US history, and finally the Gender Wheel. Questioning why the truth about gender in these areas has been suppressed may be just as important as learning more about each subject.
There’s also coloring pages, children’s book recommendations, scholarly books, videos and more.
Enroll in this FREE course to track your progress through the materials. View the Curriculum tab to preview the different sections.
Part 1: Nature
Part 2: Multicultural Awareness
Part 3: Indigenous History (North America)
Part 4: US History (1600s-1800s)
Part 5: The Binary, The Holistic Self & The Gender Wheel
- The Binary & The Holistic Self
- Toward a Holistic Perspective of the Self
- Calling in Your Holistic Self
- The Holistic Self and Gender
- The Gender Wheel
- Part 5: Imagine for a Moment
- Part 5: What is Commonly Taught and Thought
- Part 5: Back to the Truth and Practical Daily Application
- Part 5: 4 Areas of Action