Part 1: Nature
Part 2: Multicultural Awareness
Part 3: Indigenous History (North America)
Part 4: US History (1600s-1800s)
Part 5: The Binary, The Holistic Self & The Gender Wheel
- The Binary & The Holistic Self
- Toward a Holistic Perspective of the Self
- Calling in Your Holistic Self
- The Holistic Self and Gender
- The Gender Wheel
- Part 5: Imagine for a Moment
- Part 5: What is Commonly Taught and Thought
- Part 5: Back to the Truth and Practical Daily Application
- Part 5: 4 Areas of Action
Part 5: Imagine for a Moment
IMAGINE FOR A MOMENT…
Take the time to try this on. Imagine for a moment, not a new world, because this has always been our world, but a true world! Imagine shamelessly prancing or rolling through a world that truthfully adores you. Imagine a place where you don’t have to say anything about the fabulousness of queer/trans/intersex people. It is what it is. Known by all. Taught to the small. Permeating every teeny tiny facet of society and culture.
The Gender Wheel turns for EVERY BODY and EVERY BODY belongs!
Movies, school, books, art, conversations, fashion, healing practices, medical care, travel, documentation, history, every single thing imaginable would change to respectfully, even joyously include queer/trans/intersex people and experience. Imagine that!
Don’t stop. Keep imagining. A true world.